Expert assignment writing service - fast turnaround vs. low prices
When investigating different writing services, you’ll notice that prices vary a great deal. There are a variety of different factors which determine the rates charged by a company.
- How long the business has been established
- The size of the business
- The location of the business
- The education of the writers
- The amount of research and citation required for each project
- The speed of turnaround
Understanding the Reasoning Behind Higher Prices for Fast Turnarounds
In order for a writing service to correctly budget its income, pay its writers on time, and be assured of making a profit, they prefer to schedule work over a longer period of time. By doing so, they are able to calculate how much money will be coming in over the next few days, weeks, and months. There are always times that are less prosperous, or when there’s a dip in orders for no apparent reason. By scheduling things out, a service can plan for those times more effectively.
While fast turnaround itself doesn’t mean less money will be made, it makes determining when money will be made more difficult. Also, while working on a project due in 24 hours, or 6 hours, or a week (for a very large project), the service isn’t beginning new, longer term projects because the writers and researchers are completely occupied with the projects requiring a fast turnaround.
Of course, many projects do require a fast turnaround, so most services will attempt to take on some of them. When they do, they often charge more. This is both to offset the fact that they’re not devoting more time to beginning more long term projects, and to compensate writers and researchers who are often putting in extra hours which they wouldn’t normally work in order to finish your project.
Planning your project well ahead of time and contacting an assignment writing service shortly after it’s been assigned is a good idea for several reasons:
- Lower prices: You won’t be paying extra fees in order to get the project back quickly.
- Higher quality results: Even though you’re paying less, you’ll probably receive a better finished product; even professionals can only accomplish so much within a certain time frame.
- Reduce the risk of being turned down: Even if you’re willing to pay more, waiting until the last minute runs you the risk of having your project turned down by an assignment writing service.